Calgary4 photos // 0 comments
Originally built in 1950 and consecrated a year later, the Calvin Hungarian Reformed Church has been the anchor of Hungarian Canadian Calvinists in Calgary for over half a century. The original building was severely damaged in a fire in 1966.
The congregation immediately started work on constructing a new church, which was consecrated in 1967. Besides Sunday services, the church hosts weekly classes of the Hungarian school, as well as several community building events.